2016 VAPDC Training Conference
June 21, 2016, 10:00 am—2:00 pm
Virginia Department of Forestry Headquarters
Fontaine Research Park, 900 Natural Resources Drive
>> Conference Attendees <<
10:00 – 10: 30 am Registration/Networking
10:30 – 11:30 am General Session, Training Room
- Welcome, Introductions, Overview
- Leadership Development - Mr. Grant Tate, Principle Partner, the bridge ltd.
Mr. Grant is a former TJPDC Commission Member and the principle partner for the bridge ltd. His company helps leaders transform themselves and their organizations. Through coaching and professionally designed processes, they show people how to develop a sense of purpose, tap their inner resources, set and achieve their goals, and translate plans into effective action. For more information: http://www.thebridge-ltd.com/company.php
11:30 - 12:15 pm Lunch/Networking
12:15 - 2:00 pm Concurrent Breakout Sessions/Roundtable Discussions
- Finance Network, Board Room/Conference Room (Janet McNew)
- GIS/Technology, Cafeteria (Danny Reese)
- Transportation, Training Room (Patrick Mauney)
The 2016 VAPDC Training Conference will conclude at the close of the breakout sessions.